Edupoint takes the well-being of our tutors, students & their respective families seriously. As part of our corporate social responsibility we have to enlist the cooperation of all our stakeholders to ensure that we can all safely navigate these trying times.
Edupoint expects all its tutors to exhibit social responsibility to ensure their personal well-being and the well-being of all around them. Here are the steps that our Tutors will follow:
- Let Edupoint know if you have recently travelled overseas.
- Do not go for tuition if you are feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands as soon as you enter the tuition premises.
- Do not interact with elderly family members at the tuition premises unless required to.
- Leave the tuition premises once the lesson ends.
- Do not touch pets at the tuition premises.
- Do not leave used tissues behind. Dispose these at garbage points outside the tuition premises.
We need our Clients to also be active partners in our efforts. Here are some simple steps you can do to help
- Let Edupoint know if you or anyone living in the same house has recently travelled overseas.
- Kindly reschedule tuition session if anyone living in the same house is sick.
- Allow the tutor to wash their hands immediately on entering the home.
- If you intend to serve beverages/food, kindly use items that are individually wrapped.
Thank you for your most valued time & understanding. Edupoint hopes to be an active part of your child’s education & overall well-being