Tie Tet Siong (戴德祥 Dai De Xiang)
Experience: 16 years
Qualification: BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Awarded: 2nd Class Upper Honours Degree
University: University of Sunderland, UK
Occupation: Graduate Full Time Tutor
- With more than 2 decades of working experience in Mechanical Engineering Industry, I am able to cite real life examples to help students to absorb the subject faster and memorize easier.
- I will impart to ALL my students on the TIPS to memorize Mathematical Formulas instead of only memorize by hard.
- I have tutored more than 100 students since year 2008.
- Besides specializing in Mathematics, I am also good in teaching other subjects like:
- Primary (Chinese, Higher Chinese, English, Math, Science)
- Secondary (Chinese, Higher Chinese, E/A Math, Combine/Pure Science)
- JC/Poly/ITE (H1/H2 Math, H1/H2 Physics, Engineering Math).
- Students who followed my instructions closely, guarantee score more than 85%.
- Adopting Japanese Renshu system, I am good in (i) the technique to prepare for examination and (ii) schedule planning to suit students’ study pace.
- I scored 100% in one of the Mathematics subject during university studies (see below). This sounds impossible but it proves that I know the exam technique very well. I would like to impart this skill to ALL my students.
- With 9 hours of intensive revision, I helped a Primary 4 student (with mild Dyslexia) to improve her marks from 35% to 70% (see below).
- Successfully helped an NA Level student from failing E-Math to score A1 (see below).
TESTIMONIALS AND REFERENCES
- From mum of NA Level E-Math student – Teach like a certified MOE teacher
- From mum of P4 Science mild dyslexic student – Improved from 35% to 70% in 9 hours
- From mum of PSLE student – helped this student to score A for English, Math and Science
Certified MOE teacher
35% to 70% in 9 hours
Score A for English, Math and Science
BENEFITS OF MY STUDENTS/PARENTS
- Every month students will receive a small packet of snacks.
- Every year during Chinese New Year, students will receive a red packet.
- At any time, if the students/parents refer any students to me successfully, the students/parents will receive a referral fee.